Tuesday 26 April 2016

My Sydney Trip 2016



On Thursday I went to Sydney on an Emirates A380. On Friday I went to Chatswood on a train to do some shopping. On Saturday I have breakfast at Sydney harbour before we go on a ferry. We go up the gondola to Taronga Zoo and I saw lots of animals before we have lunch. After lunch we go back on a ferry and I walked to Sydney Opera House. On sunday morning we go on a bus to Bondi Beach and we have breakfast. We walked to Bondi Beach to have a paddle and we go back on a bus to Bondi Junction. We walked to Darling Harbour before we go to see Matilda the musical. On Monday we went up the Sydney tower and I saw the lovely view of the city. I saw lots of planes landing and taking off and we go back down the lift to have a snack at Queen’s Street. After a snack I go to Hobbyco and I got a model of the Qantas 767 with the Disney’s Planes livery. We go on a shuttle back to Sydney airport and I have some chicken on sticks and rice from the thai takeaway shop. I took a picture of a Qantas A380 on my phone and we go back on an Air New Zealand 777-200ER. We go back in the car to go home for bed.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment