Thursday 19 May 2016

Headway Pet Project


                          A.  Making Choices                            

Choose a pet you would like to have or look after and say why you chose it.


Our class visited Animates Pet Shop http://www.animates.co.nz/ to help us learn about what would be a good pet to have and what things we would need to buy or get to keep the pets happy and healthy.

I like some of the dogs in the wash and I saw lots of birds and fish.
I liked it at Animates.

cat.jpgCat_March_2010-1.jpgcats_2763799b.jpg

If I could chose any pet to have or look after I would chose a cat. I would pick a cat for my pet because it is lovely and furry. I like it when the cat purrs.
George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpgsiamese-cat.jpgNorwegein Forest Cat1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment