Thursday 17 December 2020

Term 1 Holiday 2017

On Sunday Morning I got some of my presents out from my bag for Easter and my favorite one is the Thunderbirds comic book. In the afternoon we went to visit my grandma and the only present I got is the money. On Friday we went to the airport with my mum and Noah to film some videos of some planes landing and taking off in time-lapse mode on my phone and I got my tripod with me to film them on the fence. On Monday we took Noah to skating with his career with my mum and we went to my Auntie's house to see her dog for a few hours. On Wednesday afternoon we went to Whangarei with Jordyn and Noah to stay with her grandparents for 4 nights. On Thursday morning we went to the farm to see a new dog called Zeus and we went out again to the pond. On Friday Afternoon we went to the town basin to walk with the dogs and I walked with TJ. After the town basin we walked to Farmers to find the new Cars 3 cars which came very early before they will bring them in early May this year and I bought them all. I was the first person to buy these cars. On Saturday We went to the movies to see Beauty And The Beast and I saw the new Cars 3 trailer at the movies before the movie starts. On Sunday we went back home from Whangarei and my mum was very surprised to see my new cars in my big bag. I opened all the new cars up and I was so happy with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment