Tuesday 31 March 2015

Athletics Day

Athletics Day 2015


On Thursday I went on a bus to Mount Smart Stadium for athletics. I don’t like the students doing loud singing because that makes me nervous. I saw some of my old friends from Sunnydene and Salma, Becks and Jordyn were very pleased to see me. We had morning tea before we do athletics. I saw some of my students throwing the ball. I did some long jumps on the sand 3 times. Some of my students are doing some running and they are winning. I did a 200 metre race and I came 2nd place and I did a 100 metre race and I came 1st place. Jordyn took photos of me and she was pleased that I won the race. Kevin, Elly, Becks and Salma were pleased too. After that I had bread rolls for lunch and we go back on the bus to Edgewater College. The teacher tells the students not to yell on the bus and this time the students not to sing loudly.






























No comments:

Post a Comment